What is SEO?
Please watch the video to the right to learn more about SEO and how it can help boost your business.
- Keyword Research – We use the Google Keyword Planner to perform extensive research for the most optimal keyword phrases to use in your campaign, with a focus on average monthly searches and the level of competition per keyword.
- Competitor Analysis – We research your competitors by analyzing their website’s current Google rankings and backlinks to figure out exactly what we must do to beat them and obtain more clicks.
- Campaign Launch – Your website and Google+ will be optimized. Your business information on all local directories will be made consistent along with the creation of new directory profiles. We will draft and publish new content to your site and build high quality backlinks.
- Monthly Report – Every month you will be emailed a detailed report containing improvements to keyword rankings, changes in website traffic, and the conversions we helped to generate.
- Website Optimization – Your website’s content, page titles, and meta descriptions will be optimized. We will create internal and external links, and significantly improve the website loading speed.
- Link Building – Using only white-hat methods trusted by Google, we will create backlinks to your website using custom articles and blog posts.
- Content Creation – We will create custom blog posts and SEO articles and exchange them with websites with backlinks, as well as posting them to your website’s blog to keep content up to date.
- Local Directories – We ensure that all of your local director profiles are consistent with your business contact information. Additionally, we will create even more local directory profiles to increase your online presence.
- Keyword Rankings – We will show you exactly how your keywords are rankings, both in Google local results and organic rankings.
- Website Traffic – See exactly how many new website visitors came to your site from our SEO work, and see their behavior on your site.
- Conversion Tracking – Measure your return on investment by monitoring how many users contacted you through your website.
- Tracking Number – Improve your conversion tracking even further with an optional tracking number, allowing you to record exactly how many calls came in from the website.